Monday, September 10, 2007

Score! "Free" Senseo coffee pod machine

I just got an email saying I qualified for this offer. If you go to sharesenseo.com and fill out the questionnaire you may qualify also. You have to pay a $15 shipping and handling fee, but this is a $70 machine plus coffee pods, pod holder and coupons you will receive. Which is why I put "free" above. It's technically not free. It took a few weeks to receive the email letting me know I qualified, but I have known some people that received theirs right after filling it out. Good Luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I filled it out yesterday and I got the email today! SCORE!
Thanks Kelly

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm glad they got back to you quickly! I got my ship notification this afternoon. I can't wait!

Unknown said...

I filled mine out last night and got the e-mail today also. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that it actually shows up, haha.

Anonymous said...

I just placed the order to have it shipped - thanks for posting this great offer!

Delovely Designs said...

This offer does work too :) I did it probably about 6 months or so ago and received the free coffee maker and coffee pods. I've never used it and it is in my pantry,lol, but it did actually come.

Sushi & Chocolate said...

Thanks girl! You rock!!!

Anonymous said...

I got mine yesterday, and had a nice cup today, thanks Kelly!